Private Pool Rental
OHAC Pool can be reserved:
10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Saturday or Sunday for $250
Dolfin Pool can be reserved:
10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Saturday or Sunday for $250
8:00 pm – 10:00 pm*, Friday, Saturday or Sunday for $250
*Fri-Sun evening parties at Dolfin can add one additional hour for an additional $75 fee.
The full rental fee must be paid to hold a reservation. Reservations are first-come, first-served.
Private Party Policies:
Cancellation Policy: Party cancellations more than one week before the party will result in a full refund of the rental fee. Cancellations between 24 hours in advance and one week before the party will result in a 50% refund of the rental fee. No refund will be offered for cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled event. Cancellations must be arranged with the pool manager only by emailing email@example.com.
Weather: The manager decides whether the party is postponed due to weather. If the manager deems to postpone because of weather (storms, downpour of rain), the manager will work with the renter to find a new date/time or offer a full refund if no alternate date can be agreed upon.
Arrival Time: Access to each facility will be provided 10 minutes prior to the official start time (i.e. 9:50am for a 10am party) and guests will be asked to exit the water 10 minutes prior to the end time (i.e. 11:50am for a 12pm end time) in order to give party guests time to clean up and use the locker rooms prior to the start of open swim hours for members. Non-members must check in with the front desk and pay the guest fee in order to stay after the rental period has ended.
Additional Lifeguards: A minimum of two lifeguards is required, as determined by the pool manager, and will be included in the rental fee. If there are greater than 50 guests, a third guard will be required and will cost an additional $20/hour.
RENTAL RULES: The renter agrees to abide by the following rules and regulations.
- All posted pool rules MUST BE OBEYED
- The renter must have a monitor at the door to admit only those individuals on the guest list
- The facility will not be rented to anyone under the age of 21
- Food and drinks may only be consumed in the picnic area (near the grill at either pool)
- Noise ordinances and courtesy to neighbors must be observed
- Maximum capacity of pool area shall not exceed 225 at OHAC Pool and 90 at Dolfin Pool
- Clean up is the responsibility of the renter. This includes the following:
- All trash and food has been picked up and placed in the trash can with the lid closed.
- Empty pizza boxes have been flattened and placed in the recycle can.
- All beverage cans and bottles have been placed in the recycle or refund can provided.
- All objects have been removed from the pool. Toys, kickboards, basketballs, etc. are returned to their proper storage area.
- All decorations and party supplies have been removed from the pool, deck, clubhouse, lawn and parking lot.
- Party will end at the reserved time and guests will leave promptly.
- Non-member guests who would like to stay for open swim after the conclusion of the party will need to pay the guest fee of $5/guest. Members who would like to stay for open swim must go to the lobby and sign in.
To request a pool rental, please fill out the form found here. Note that you must be logged in to your MemberSplash account to access this page.
Questions about booking a party?
Contact Pam O'Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org