Terms and Conditions
OHAC or Dolfin pools can be reserved by members for private parties. The details associated with renting each pool vary.
OHAC Pool can be reserved:
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Sat-Sun $120
Dolfin Pool can be reserved:
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Fri-Sun $120
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri $120
- 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Mon-Thur $135
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Fri-Sun $150
- All party prices include two lifeguards and up to 50 guests. If more than 50 guests are planned, we will hire an additional guard that will increase the rental price by $10/hour.
- The host may provide beer or wine at evening parties for an additional $50 fee.
- Fri-Sun evening parties at Dolfin can add one additional hour for an additional $50 fee.
Pool Party Checklist
To be completed by renter at the conclusion of the party and placed in the pool manager’s folder in the office at either pool.
- All trash and food has been picked up and placed in trash can with lid closed.
- Empty pizza boxes have been flattened and placed in the recycle can.
- All beverage cans and bottles have been placed in the recycle or refund can provided.
- All objects have been removed from the pool. Toys, kickboards, basketballs, etc. are returned to their proper storage area.
- All decorations and party supplies have been removed from the pool, deck, clubhouse, lawn and parking lot.
- All party fees have been paid.
- Non-member guests who would like to stay for open swim after the conclusion of the party have paid the guest fee of $3/guest. Members who would like to stay for open swim have gone to the lobby and signed in.